Congratulations to this year’s winners and thanks to everyone who participated in the 2018 Lake Las Vegas Classic
If you haven’t played this Jack Nicklaus Signature Design then you’re in for a treat. Reflection Bay is arguably one of the best courses in Las Vegas and has won countless awards since it opened, including Top 100 Courses You Can Play by Golf Digest, America’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses by Golf Digest and a Golf Medal Winner by Golf Magazine.
As you put your foursome together, you can choose between an AM tee time at 7:30am or a PM time at 1:00pm. Golfers must either establish a tournament handicap by submitting three recent scorecards, have a GHIN number with the USGA or accept a tournament handicap of zero if they are unable to do either.
Tee prizes and gifts will be given to each player, in addition you will have hole sponsors spread throughout the course that will be serving drinks and food on select tee boxes. Players will also enjoy a continental breakfast for the morning round and a bbq lunch between rounds. On course prizes will consist of closest to the pin contests on par three holes, longest drives for men and women and more.
Please check back in early 2019 for registration for the tournament
Gross & Net Division – Team Scramble Format
- Handicaps: Each player will have their handicap for the round, there is no team handicap. If you do not have a USGA handicap you must bring three scorecards to the tournament director to establish a tournament handicap.
- Drives: The team must use a minimum of 2 tee shots from each player in the foursome.
- Format: The format for 2018 is a four person scramble.
- Tees: Women play from the Rose tees and men from the white tees as marked.
- The entry fee for the Skins Game is $80 per team ($20 per player but the entire team must enter). 55% of the pot will be donated to The Classic beneficiaries and the remaining 45% of the pot will be awarded to the lowest gross and net skins during the two rounds of play on Friday, broken up evenly. Skins will be awarded for low gross and net scores on each hole by the team. Skins are awarded to the foursome as a team to split amongst the members as they see fit. In the rare chance that no skins are won during the day in either division then the entire pot will be donated to The Classic beneficiaries.
Golf Cart Sponsor
This Year’s Hole Sponsors
Westin Lake Las Vegas
Topgolf Las Vegas
Reflection Bay Golf Club / Lake Las Vegas
SouthShore Country Club
MJ Christensen Diamonds
Meridias Realty Group
PGA Tour Super Store
Liberty Mutual Insurance
City of Henderson/Destination Henderson
Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
Beasley Media Group
Las Vegas Golf and Leisure Magazine
We have 7 more hole sponsorship available. Contact us if you’re interested in sponsoring a hole.