Time to hit the links on Friday, October 27th, with a double shotgun golf tournament at the famed Reflection Bay Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas.
If you haven’t played this Jack Nicklaus Signature Design then you’re in for a treat. Reflection Bay is arguably one of the best courses in Las Vegas and has won countless awards since it opened, including Top 100 Courses You Can Play by Golf Digest, America’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses by Golf Digest and a Golf Medal Winner by Golf Magazine.
As you put your foursome together, you can choose between an AM tee time at 7:45am or a PM time at 1:30pm. Golfers must either establish a tournament handicap by submitting three recent scorecards, have a GHIN number with the USGA or accept a tournament handicap of zero if they are unable to do either.
Tee prizes and gifts will be given to each player, in addition you will have hole sponsors spread throughout the course that will be serving drinks and food on select tee boxes. Players will also enjoy a continental breakfast for the morning round and a bbq lunch between rounds. On course prizes will consist of closest to the pin contests on par three holes, longest drives for men and women and more.
You can register your team before buying your ticket, and vice versa
Gross & Net Division – Team Shamble Format
- Handicaps: Each player will have their handicap for the round, there is no team handicap. If you do not have a USGA handicap you must bring three scorecards to the tournament director to establish a tournament handicap.
- Drives: The team must use a minimum of 2 tee shots from each player in the foursome.
- Format: The format for 2017 is a shamble. In a shamble format you select the best shot off the tee, then play individual stroke play until each member of the group has holed out. You may place the ball within one club length of the drive you choose, no closer to the hole. You may not improve your lie from one cut to another. After you select your drive and play from that position, summer rules apply during the stroke play portion of each hole. You will record the two lowest gross and net scores on each hole to establish a team net score per hole and a team gross score per hole.
- Tees: Women play from the Rose tees and men from the white tees as marked.
- The entry fee for the Skins Game is $80 per team ($20 per player but the entire team must enter). 55% of the pot will be donated to The Classic beneficiaries and the remaining 45% of the pot will be awarded to the lowest gross and net skins during the two rounds of play on Friday, broken up evenly. Skins will be awarded for low gross and net scores on each hole by the team. Skins are awarded to the foursome as a team to split amongst the members as they see fit. In the rare chance that no skins are won during the day in either division then the entire pot will be donated to The Classic beneficiaries.
This Year’s Hole Sponsors
Blue Heron Design Build
Topgolf Las Vegas
Dragon Ridge Country Club
Trump International Hotel
City of Henderson/Destination Henderson
Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
Beasley Media Group
Las Vegas Golf and Leisure Magazine
We have 7 more hole sponsorship available. Contact us if you’re interested in sponsoring a hole.