Time to hit the links on Friday, November 1st, with a double shotgun scramble golf tournament at the famed Reflection Bay Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas.
You can register your team before buying your ticket, and vice versa. The golf tournament is set for Friday November 1st, 2019 at Reflection Bay Golf Club. If you haven’t played this Jack Nicklaus Signature Design then you’re in for a treat. Reflection Bay is arguably one of the best courses in Las Vegas and has won countless awards since it opened, including Top 100 Courses You Can Play by Golf Digest, America’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses by Golf Digest and a Golf Medal Winner by Golf Magazine.
As you put your foursome together, you can choose between an AM tee time at 7:30am or a PM time at 1:00pm. Golfers must either establish a tournament handicap by submitting three recent scorecards, have a GHIN number with the USGA or accept a tournament handicap of zero if they are unable to do either.
Tee prizes and gifts will be given to each player, in addition you will have hole sponsors spread throughout the course that will be serving drinks and food on select tee boxes. Players will also enjoy a continental breakfast for the morning round and a bbq lunch between rounds. On course prizes will consist of closest to the pin contests on par three holes, longest drives for men and women and more.
Gross & Net Division – Team Scramble Format
- Handicaps: Each player must have a handicap or a tournament handicap for the round. A team handicap for the net division will be established by the pro shop by taking an average of each players handicap and creating one team handicap. If you do not have a USGA handicap you must bring three scorecards to the tournament director to establish a tournament handicap.
- Drives: The team must use a minimum of 2 tee shots from each player in the foursome.
- Format: The format for 2019 is a four person scramble.
- Tees: Women play from the Rose tees and men from the white tees as marked.
- The entry fee for the Skins Game is $80 per team ($20 per player but the entire team must enter). 55% of the pot will be donated to The Classic beneficiaries and the remaining 45% of the pot will be awarded to the lowest gross skins during the two rounds of play on Friday, broken up evenly. Skins will be awarded for low gross scores on each hole by the team. Skins are awarded to the foursome as a team to split amongst the members as they see fit. In the rare chance that no skins are won during the day in either division then the entire pot will be donated to The Classic beneficiaries.
Golf Cart Sponsor
This Year’s Hole Sponsors
We have 4 more hole sponsorship available. Contact us if you’re interested in sponsoring a hole.